Said Business School, Edmond Safra Lecture Theatre
A panel discussion exploring opportunities in emerging frontier technologies such as robotics, drones, mobility, VR and AR, machine intelligence and space tech. We will cover the changing venture capital landscape and how the industry itself is evolving to keep pace with emerging technologies, market needs and social changes.
- What is hot and what is not?
- Is the market ready for such technologies or are they passing fads?
- What are the timelines for mass adoption? And what are the key drivers?
- Who is going to win this tech race? Silicon Valley, Europe, or Asia
- What do investors need to consider when investing in deep tech?
Lunch will be provided.
Speakers: Sunny Dhillon, Matthew Arnold, and Conor O'Sullivan
Moderator: William Stormont